11th Annual Pilot Mountain Bowed Ducimer Festival

For those who like to saw out their music

11th Annual Pilot Mountain Bowed Ducimer Festival

Postby Ken Bloom » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:57 am

Yes friends, this is the weekend. If any of you live in the area (Winston Salem, NC and the surrounding area) and want to know more about the bowed dulcimer, this is the weekend to check it out. There will be bowed dulicmer players from all around the country and every version of the bowed dulcimer there to check out. We have jam sessions at the hotel every night starting this Thursday evening. There will be a concert at the Friends Meeting on Main Street here in Pilot Mountain on Saturday night which is open to the public. If you are around and want to see what it's all about, please do come by. It's all happening here in Pilot Mountain, NC. If you need more info, just drop me an e-mail ( kbloom1@triad.rr.com).

Ken Bloom
http://www.boweddulcimer.com
Ken Bloom
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Re: 11th Annual Pilot Mountain Bowed Ducimer Festival

Postby jt3d » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:22 am

Arrgghhh! For some reason I got the dates screwed up - thought it was next week, as it seems to have always been around my anniversary (April 14th)(kick self, kick self). I'm out of town this week...so sad to miss! Will catch up with you, Ken, to purchase the latest CD. Again, hate I am missing this!
jt3d
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Return to Playing Bowed Dulcimer