Sept. 12, this Saturday

For those who like to saw out their music

Sept. 12, this Saturday

Postby Ken Bloom » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:03 am

HI all, We're having another get-together here in Pilot Mountain for any of those folks in the area who want to come. It will again be at the Friend's Meeting across the street from my house on Main Street here in Pilot Mountain, NC. We'll be starting at 11:00 AM this time. If you need more info just let me know. Hope to see many of you here!

Ken Bloom
http://www.boweddulcimer.org
Ken Bloom
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Re: Sept. 12, this Saturday

Postby Ken Bloom » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:29 am

We had a fine little gathering yesterday. Lori MIzelle brought a friend of her's who caught on to bowed dulcimer playing like she was born to it! I've never seen anyone pick it up that fast. She played right along with everyone else and we had a fine time. These small gatherings usually attract between six and ten people and this one was no exception. I do get the feeling that interest in the instrument is spreading. Thanks to all who were there.

Ken Bloom
Ken Bloom

Postby thetrebledladybug » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:48 am

It was a wonderful time! My friend Wendy is excited to be a part of the group! My beautiful new Pardessus is oh so wonderful! Thank you Ken for all you do!! --Lori M
thetrebledladybug
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Postby Ken Bloom » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:15 am

Thanks Lori,

It was a fun time and I really enjoyed meeting Wendy. She certainly has plenty of enthusiam and I've never seen anyone who caught on to the bowed dulcimer so quickly! That is a joy to behold.

Ken
Ken Bloom

Return to Playing Bowed Dulcimer