Private Noter & Drone Workshop Experiences Available

All strummers welcome!

Private Noter & Drone Workshop Experiences Available

Postby KenH » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:53 am

Tired of the snow and cold? Want some quality time with another noter & drone player?

As some of you may know, my partner Lady Sally and I host an AirBnb rental called Poolside Cabana with Gourmet Flair. You also know that I am a hardcore noter & drone player who teaches that technique.

Combine a 2 or 3 day snowbird trip to Florida's Gulf Coast, with intense noter & drone workshops/jams at our Poolside Cabana with Gourmet Flair.

Standard nightly stays at the Cabana vary from $95 per night during winter's High Season, to $65 per night during summer lows. Price includes gourmet breakfasts for two, a bottle of wine, pool privileges, and access to some wonderful Gulf beaches, historic sites, and fascinating wildlife. There's plenty for non-playing spouses/partners to do while you get noterized.

Workshops are at no extra cost.

Any noter & drone skill level welcome. Workshops/playing sessions are 1-2 hours each morning and evening. When/where possible we will also take in open mics and other acoustic music events in the area.

Here's the link to our AirBnb page: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9747142? Cabana ONLY sleeps two.

When you Request to Book, please let me know that you will be coming for noter & drone fun, and whether you'll need to borrow a dulcimer.
KenH
Dulcified! (>2000 posts)

Return to Playing Mountain Dulcimers