McSpadden Baritone $450 + shipping -- SOLD!

New and Used Mountain Dulcimers

McSpadden Baritone $450 + shipping -- SOLD!

Postby Dusty Turtle » Tue May 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Greetings all. To help fund a dulcimer purchase that I just made, I have to thin the herd. I am offering a McSpadden baritone with walnut back and sides, a redwood top, and ebony overlay on the fretboard. It has a 1-1/2 fret (but no 8-1/2), black Gotoh tuners, and black strap buttons. It also comes with the original McSpadden navy-colored padded gig bag.

The label inside is signed by Jim Woods and dated September 2012. The model number, which basically specifies the construction details I mention above, is 4FHWRB-E. The serial number is 57640.

I am asking $450 plus shipping for this dulcimer. According to the McSpadden website, an identical dulcimer today would cost over $700 ($540 for a walnut/redwood baritone, $135 for ebony overlay, $30 for the black tuning pegs, $10 for the extra fret, and $3.50 for the black strap buttons).

Should you wish to purchase the dulcimer, I would pack it in its gig bag, rap the gig back in bubble pack, put it in a box and then get quotations for shipping from USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex. You could choose whichever shipping method works best for you. It will be shipped from Northern California.

I can take some photos if you wish, but please watch (and more importantly listen to) this video. I think you'll get everything you need.

Please send me a personal message if you're interested. Thanks.

Last edited by Dusty Turtle on Wed May 31, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dusty Turtle
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Re: McSpadden Baritone $450

Postby Dusty Turtle » Wed May 31, 2017 2:18 pm

SOLD!
Dusty Turtle
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Return to Mountain Dulcimer Instruments