New Christmas CD from Mark Gilston

Cases, Straps, Books, Recordings, Videos, Picks, Capos, Etc.

New Christmas CD from Mark Gilston

Postby Tradman » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:24 pm

My long awaited Christmas CD, Christmas with Dulcimers, is now available at CD Baby http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/markgilston5 in both hard copy and download versions. Murray Callahan as once again produced wonderful artwork for the cover. The CD contains 27 tracks of Christmas songs and dances from the United States, England, France, Sweden and other parts of Europe accompanied on mountain dulcimer with some concertina and some whistle. There’s a lot of singing here as has been requested. The tunes range from stately and elegant to dazzling virtuosity. The songs vary from old French and Latin to Appalachian favorites and other rarely heard American and English gems. Two years in the making, Christmas with Dulcimers has been called the best CD I have ever produced. I think you will enjoy it immensely.

CHRISTMAS WITH DULCIMERS track list:
Joy to the World | Gaudete |Live Happily |In the Bleak Midwinter |Sing Hallelu | Away in a Manger |Mary Had a Baby |Babe of Bethlehem | Rise Up Shepherd and Follow | Coventry Carol |A Virgin Most Pure |Ain’t That Rockin’ All Night | Ding Dong Merrily on High | Cherry Tree Carol | Noël Nouvelet | Il Est Née, le Divine Infant | Brightest and Best |Pat-a-pan | Cradle Hymn |How Many Oxen | The Holly and the Ivy | Jesus Rest Your Head |Jeanette Isabella |Miss Fogarty’s Cake Hark the Herald Angels |Swedish Christmas Medley|International Christmas Medley
Total running time 72:28

As a pre-Christmas special, buy two or more copies directly from me for only $12 a piece and I will include free shipping.

Mark Gilston
1507 Fall Creek Drive
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Tradman
Senior Mbr (101-500 posts)

Return to Mountain Dulcimer Accessories