Homer Ledford brochures

Cases, Straps, Books, Recordings, Videos, Picks, Capos, Etc.

Homer Ledford brochures

Postby Jeanvieve » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:49 pm

I recently bought a Homer Ledford 0446 style on ebay from a man in Fort Myers, Fl...His granddad got this dulcimer and hardcase in 1979 for a hospitality gift from Homer...he stayed overnight at his house...in the case was 4 brochures, one business card, an article about Homer playing at a festival in Fort Myers with pictures of Homer playing the banjo and 4 printouts of things that Homer offered in his shop....dulcimers books etc and a detailed description of what each dulcimer was. I am going to keep one for myself...but if anyone is interested in having one of the brochures or the print out..I would be happy to give you one for postage and handling.. Maybe 5 dollars or so..I will have to send it with cardboard and an envelope...it is NOT folded, plus it would cover the time it takes to do it and copies of things. Also ...If the originals go I would be happy to copy it for you. If you want both...I will only give you one original and a copy of the other.l...I have 3 originals of each of the two...These things must have been at the festival on a table or something. So if interested...pjrossetti@verizon.net
Pam
Jeanvieve
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Re: Homer Ledford brochures

Postby danc9 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:24 am

Misunderstood, I thought you were parting with some original stuff.

DAN
www.dulcimore.com
danc9
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Postby wickbird » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi,

Still interested in copies or whatever you have available.

Dan (wickbird)
wickbird
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Postby Jeanvieve » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:47 pm

.I will send you the original brochure and price list, etc with a copy of the article...5.00 for postage and running around. Send me your address and I will send you mine. I was at a dulcimer festival.. Pam
Last edited by Jeanvieve on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeanvieve
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Postby wickbird » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Pam,
E-mailed my snail mail address to you. Will send payment when I receive your mailing address.
You might want to delete your e-mail address from ED. I received a note from them asking that i delete my e-mail address when i replied to your posting.

Appreciate your patience!

Dan
wickbird
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Mountain Dulcimer Accessories