CD "Hoe the Corn! Old-Time and Appalachian Instrumentals"

Cases, Straps, Books, Recordings, Videos, Picks, Capos, Etc.

CD "Hoe the Corn! Old-Time and Appalachian Instrumentals"

Postby Gwen Caeli » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:24 pm

"Hoe the Corn!" Old-Time and Appalachian Instrumentals
$10 + $3.75 shipping
Ordering and Sound file samples at[url] http://www.gwencaeli.com[/url

Playing standard mountain dulcimer, banjo dulcimer, Galax dulcimer with turkey quill, baritone dulcimer, spoons, and limberdog, Gwen dances old-time fiddle and banjo tunes interspersed with haunting back-of-beyond mountain melodies and even an old familiar shape note hymn. Multiple tracks that include tasteful harmonies feature flatpicking, fingerpicking, some autoharp, harmonica and guitar and the old time clawhammer sound of the 'banjo dulcimer'. Liner notes give excellent tune histories from their English crossover and variants as sung and played in the Appalachian Mountains.

"Love, love the album!" C.D.
"I just finished listening to it and really enjoyed it! The music and all of the supporting material reflect your very professional approach and knowledge." H.M.
"I'm just writing to tell you how wonderful your CD is. It is one of my favorite CD's now." J.H.
Attachments

Pretty Saro - Pretty Polly - sample.mp3
[ 1.28 MiB | Viewed 1633 times ]

CD - Lazy John - Sample for website.mp3
[ 522.11 KiB | Viewed 1633 times ]
Gwen Caeli
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Re: CD "Hoe the Corn! Old-Time and Appalachian Instrumentals

Postby hgriner » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 am

I went to the website to order this CD. The website does show the CD but has NO way to order.
hgriner
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Postby kwl » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:29 am

If you click on the store button, there is a buy now button on the new page. I had no trouble finding it. It takes you to PayPal to make the purchase.

Ken
"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."
kwl
Dulcified! (>2000 posts)

Postby Gwen Caeli » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:54 am

Thanks for your order, Herman! And, heartfelt gratitude, kwl, for your invaluable assistance in 'navigating' the web page! Each site is so different and often reminds me of a bear in a corn maze - can't find your way in, around, or out!

Extra credit crash course(!?):
[list=]1. From site home page, Find the LEFT column, under the highlighted word 'Home'
2. Click on the third option in that column 'Store'. [/list]
3. Scroll down the 'Store' page, pages can be long - keep scrolling until you see the big yellow 'PayPal' button and a bunch of little credit card icons under the CD listing.
4. The CD is the first option in the 'Store' - tab books and books with CD take more scrolling down, each has its own PayPal button.

Again, thank you both.
Dulcimerrily,
Gwen
Gwen Caeli
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Mountain Dulcimer Accessories