James Jones Travel Chromatic Hammered Dulcimer - SOLD

New and Used

James Jones Travel Chromatic Hammered Dulcimer - SOLD

Postby janvan77 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:18 pm

I am selling a James Jones chromatic travel hammered dulcimer 3/16/15/8 with 7/8" string spacing. It has custom natural redwood sound board, birds eye maple frame and pin panels, cocobolo binding and paduak bridges plus a custom made Celtic cross rosette. This is a great size and weight (14 lbs.) to take along to dulcimer jams, or other places where you play music. It is in "like new" condition and simply beautiful. It has a great sound to it and very resonant. Comes with hammers, tuning wrench, and soft padded carrying case. Stand not included. $800. I bought this about a year and half ago and it cost around $1,800 for everything. I now find myself having too many instruments and need to downsize. I can't figure out how to post pictures so e-mail me at jev77up@comcast.net and I will send you some. I will ship and will accept Paypal.
Jannie
jev77up@comcast.net
Last edited by janvan77 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janvan77
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Re: James Jones Travel Chromatic Hammered Dulcimer - Reduced

Postby SNClocks » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:12 pm

I am curious, what are you keeping if you are selling a pair of James Jones?
SNClocks
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Re: James Jones Travel Chromatic Hammered Dulcimer - Reduced

Postby janvan77 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:08 pm

I'm interested in the Masterworks XR ultra light. Even though I love both my James Jones, I have to sell one to get the other. I am going to be doing my internship as clinical musician soon and ultimately I am hoping that all I will eventually need is one dulcimer, Masterworks.
janvan77
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Hammered Dulcimer Instruments