Seifert DVD Lesson #4 - Subscribers Please Read

Call the tune - Talk about whatever!

Seifert DVD Lesson #4 - Subscribers Please Read

Postby Stephen Seifert » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:16 pm

IMPORTANT: We're trying to confirm all subscriber information before we ship Lesson #4 this coming Tuesday. We recently sent everyone the following email. Included was each persons shipping and billing information. If you didn't receive one of these, please send your updated email address to <a href=mailto:stephenseifert@hotmail.com?subject=SUBSCRIBER_EMAIL_UPDATE>stephenseifert@hotmail.com</a>. Please make the subject line read SUBSCRIBER EMAIL UPDATE. Here's the email: ================================================ Lesson #4, BLACK MOUNTAIN RAG, is finished and ready to ship. Please confirm that the contact and shipping information we have on file for you is correct. ================================================ Email Address: [DATA] Shipping Address Line 1: [DATA] Shipping Address Line 2: [DATA] City: [DATA] State: [DATA] Zip Code: [DATA] Country: [DATA] Phone Number: [DATA] Last 4 Digits of Credit Card Number: **** **** **** [DATA] Expiration Date: [DATA] (Month and Year) ================================================ If the information is wrong, incomplete, or missing, please call 615-213-2164 and ask to speak to one of my parents, Steve or Nancy Seifert. They will be glad to update your information. You can also email them at stephenseifert@hotmail.com. Please do not send an updated credit card number via email. Emailing only your new expiration date is fine. If we don’t hear from you by the end of the day, Monday, December 19, 2005, we will assume your information is correct. All lessons will be mailed on Tuesday, December 20, 2005. We will charge your credit card $20 on Wednesday, December 21, 2005. If this creates a problem for you please contact us. If you’re receiving this email, we have you listed as a current subscriber. If you should not be on our current subscriber list, please call or email. I am working hard to complete the next lesson, #5. The tune will be DOWN YONDER. Thank you for your patience and continued interest! Stephen Seifert 1260 Old Charlotte Pike Pegram, TN 37143 www.stephenseifert.com
Stephen Seifert
Admin

Postby dulcimom » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:35 pm

Hi Steve, I just voted and wanted to confirm, I did receive the email! ThanksSmile
dulcimom
Senior Mbr (101-500 posts)

Postby kwl » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:06 pm

I also received the original. I had no changes to report.
kwl
Dulcified! (>2000 posts)

Return to Jam Session - General Discussion