THE DULCITILTER

Stands, Cases, Hammers, Books, Recordings, Tuners, etc.

THE DULCITILTER

Postby Randi » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Now your portable scissor stand CAN be adjustable! You don't have to lug a large, heavy, bulky, expensive adjustable stand around any more. The DULCITILTER, as seen in DPN, is a small gadget, made of hardwood, that sits right on the top hinge of your scissor stand. There are no bolts, screws, or holes to drill - it just pops right on and allows you to adjust your dulcimer to whatever angle you like to play at. I have found this to be especially good for my back, as now I can increase the angle of my dulcimer, enabling me to sit up straight rather than leaning over the dulcimer to play. Also, many people try to adjust their dulcimer angle by moving their scissor stand's legs closer together, putting the stability of your dulcimer at risk. With the DULCITILTER, you can put the scissor stand's legs as far apart as necessary for stability.

The DULCITILTER sells for only $24.95 plus $4.85 Priority Mail Postage. You can contact Randi Klees at tiddleywinks2000@hotmail.com for more information or to order. Thank-you for your interest!
dulcitilter pictures 003A.jpg
DULCITILTER ON SCISSOR STAND HINGE
dulcitilter pictures 003A.jpg (5.51 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
Attachments
Dulcimer Adjuster A.jpg
DULCITILTER
Dulcimer Adjuster A.jpg (16.14 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
Randi
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Hammered Dulcimer Accessories