Intermediate Hammered Dulcimer: Technique and Theory

Stands, Cases, Hammers, Books, Recordings, Tuners, etc.

Intermediate Hammered Dulcimer: Technique and Theory

Postby Richard1 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 am

If you have completed a beginning hammered dulcimer book and are looking for the next step, this is it. The book is a comprehensive discussion of hammered dulcimer techniques and theory. The text is clearly written with hundreds of illustrations and diagrams. It has 242 pages, plus 8 pages of front matter. It is spiral bound. For cover picture, table of contents, review, and sample pages visit

http://sites.google.com/site/richardsdulcimersite

The book comes in two formats:

(1) CD (pdf format) for $10 plus shipping. You can then print out only those chapters you are working on and store them in a loose-leaf binder. Shipping and handling for 1st class is $3.00, and shipping and handling for priority mail is $6.00.

(2) I keep a small supply of printed/bound books in stock. A printed and coil bound book costs $35 plus shipping/handling. You have two shipping options for U.S. orders (contact me for overseas orders): Shipping and handling for media mail costs $4.00 Shipping and handling for priority mail costs about $9.00, but email me with your zip code if you would like the exact priority Mail pricing. Priority mail is based on both distance and weight. Media mail is usually pretty fast, except around Christmas time.
You can contact me by phone at (423) 698-5928, or by email at dulcimerhammers@google.com.

Please include your shipping address with your check.

Send check to: Richard Young, 3315 Dell Trail, Chattanooga, TN 37411.
Richard1
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Hammered Dulcimer Accessories