Hammered Dulcimer books for sale

Stands, Cases, Hammers, Books, Recordings, Tuners, etc.

Hammered Dulcimer books for sale

Postby CKL » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Hello,

I used to have a hammered dulcimer but no longer own it. I came across some books and lesson CD's I own that are new to very good condition that I am hoping someone can use.

They are listed below with the asking price and the condition of the book:

"Morning Has Broken" CD--a lesson with Linda Thomas like new/very good condition asking $3.00
"Wildwood Flower" CD--Workshop with Rick Thum like new/very good condition asking $3.00
I have two copies of "First Lessons Hammered Dulcimer" by Linda Thomas like new condition asking $4.00
"An Old English Christmas for Hammered Dulcimer" by Linda Thomas like new condition asking $9.00
"Hammered Dulcimer Christmas" by Linda Lowe Thompson like new condition asking $5.00

These are all in very good condition and I am sure would make a nice addition to someone's collection. Buyer will pay the shipping costs. I will use the "media rate" and make it as reasonable as possible.

There are also some Mountain Dulcimer books listed on the MD accessories site for sale.

Thanks for your interest.

Colleen
CKL
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Re: Hammered Dulcimer books for sale

Postby CKL » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:42 am

so--what's the deal here? Am I asking too much money for these brand new books? Make an offer. I just want to see someone get some use out of them!
CKL
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Postby halfpint » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:50 pm

I don't think you're books are overpriced, but I already either have had them or know the songs that you are selling. There is not a huge number of HD players on this site though, and if you point these books out in the HD discussion, a few more people might see them.
Dawn
halfpint
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Postby CKL » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks for your response. I am just home from having heart surgery this past week and not doing much but recuperating right now. In a few days I will spend some time on the computer and do as you suggested.

Thanks again,

Colleen
CKL
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Postby Camperted » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi,

I am interested in the following:

"Morning Has Broken" CD--a lesson with Linda Thomas like new/very good condition asking $3.00
"Wildwood Flower" CD--Workshop with Rick Thum like new/very good condition asking $3.00

Are they still available?

I have the others.

Paul Lyons
Camperted
Member (51-100 posts)

Postby bluemoon72 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi, CKL, do you still have any of these books? Thanks!

Jennifer in St. Paul, MN
bluemoon72
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Postby McNeer012 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi,

Do you still have the following for sale?

"First Lessons Hammered Dulcimer" by Linda Thomas like new condition asking $4.00
"An Old English Christmas for Hammered Dulcimer" by Linda Thomas like new condition asking $9.00
"Hammered Dulcimer Christmas" by Linda Lowe Thompson like new condition asking $5.00

As a new player, I'm interested in finding good HD books to increase my skill level.

Does anyone else have HD Books for sale?

Thanks,

Wanda
McNeer012
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Hammered Dulcimer Accessories