SOLD Lightweight Dulcimer Hammers - New Price SOLD

Stands, Cases, Hammers, Books, Recordings, Tuners, etc.

SOLD Lightweight Dulcimer Hammers - New Price SOLD

Postby elmasula » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:55 pm

LIGHTWEIGHT HAMMER DULCIMER HAMMERS - $27.00 PLUS $5.35 SHIPPING - ITEM #110813383431 ON EBAY.

I had these hammers custom made by Rick Fogel at Whamdiddle in Seattle. They are about 7 ¾ inches long, perfectly balanced and weigh only about 1/8 ounce each. They are made of hickory and give a nice crisp sound. If you want a softer sound, you can just glue leather or mole skin on the heads. That is how I get different sounds with my hammers. They show no wear and look brand new. The narrowness of the head makes it easy to get an accurate hit. The smooth curve of the handle makes them easy to control.

So… If you are looking for an extremely lightweight hammer, here is a pair for you.

TO BUY THESE HAMMERS, GO TO EBAY AND ENTER ITEM NUMBER 110813383431. THEY ARE UNDER THE HAMMERED DULCIMER SECTION.
Attachments
HD Hammers 3 by 5.jpg
Last edited by elmasula on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
elmasula
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Re: Lightweight Dulcimer Hammers - New Price

Postby Joejohn » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Hello,
I am new to the Dulcimer and Everything Dulcimer web site. I found this posting of you hammers but I noticed that that the post was made several months ago. I'm wondering if you still have them, I would be interested.
Joe Randig
Joejohn
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Hammered Dulcimer Accessories