SOLD/Double-sided Hammers Made with Exotic Hardwoods

Stands, Cases, Hammers, Books, Recordings, Tuners, etc.

SOLD/Double-sided Hammers Made with Exotic Hardwoods

Postby dobrodoc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Please check out my Ebay Auction of these unique double-sided hammers made from exotic hardwoods, Purple Heart and Paduak with genuine Australian Mother of Pearl Inlay in the handles.

They weigh only 7 grams a piece and are 8 1/4 inches in length. The center of balance is about half an inch up from the end of the handle so they are handle heavy vs head heavy. They are designed and made by a HD player for HD players. They are a great combination of artistic beauty and craftsmanship with great playability.

Here's the link to the Ebay auction, but you can buy them now for only 31.00 and 2.50 shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hammered-Dulcimer-Hammers-/111476710053?

Here's a Youtube link to see them in action.

The buy it now price is very reasonable at $31.00 with only $2.50 shipping.

Thanks so much!
Last edited by dobrodoc on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dobrodoc
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Re: Custom Made Hammers Made with Purple heart and Paduak

Postby Verduin » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Please do not use this board as another vehicle for selling your items on a commercial basis - see #7 of the FAQs

If I am in error I apologize, but your continuous postings of your EBay ads seem a lot like SPAM...
Verduin
Senior Mbr (101-500 posts)

Re: Custom Made Hammers Made with Purple heart and Paduak

Postby dobrodoc » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:39 pm

Dear Verduin:
I carefully read the instructions to posting to the classified section before starting selling. I am not sure what I have violated? I personally make hand-crafted hammers one at a time. I enjoy making them and selling them at reasonable prices to the HD community. I state what the " buy it now" price is so the HD community has the opportunity to buy it without bidding. If I violate the rules of the forum, I hope an administrator will contact me. Thank you for your consideration.
dobrodoc
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Hammered Dulcimer Accessories