Master Works X-Brace Stand for sale, Stand-up Large size

Stands, Cases, Hammers, Books, Recordings, Tuners, etc.

Master Works X-Brace Stand for sale, Stand-up Large size

Postby wcoar » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Hello! I recently purchased a Master Works 16/15c ultralight hammered dulcimer off this board, and the seller included a Large X-Brace Stand with it from the same manufacturer. It's in excellent condition, about 1 1/2 years old, and only shows a slight amount wear on one of the small, brown felt pads, which are easily replaceable. I would be willing to make an even trade for a brand-named sit-down stand, or I'll sell this one for $90.00, including the cost of shipping. This model sells for $129.00 new, plus $20.00 shipping. Pictures of these can be seen on the Master Works online store in their accessories department. The condition of this one is so nearly new that it doesn't warrant posting a picture of it, and the description on the manufacturer's site is quite thorough. For faster consideration, please send inquiries directly to my email at wmcoar@gmail.com, or I will be checking the board periodically, if you don't mind hanging on. I am located near Denver, CO. Thank you for your interest!
wcoar
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Hammered Dulcimer Accessories