Oscar Schmidt Autoharp

Only put instruments and accessories here that don't fit into the mountain or hammered categories.

Oscar Schmidt Autoharp

Postby fulltimerArt » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:32 pm

:D I enjoy playing my dulcimers so much that I never got around to playing the autoharp that I bought several years ago. It is an Oscar Schmidt Model 73 (37 strings and 12 bars). It has the original chipboard case which is very rough, plus wire music stand, brochures and an instruction book dated 1948 (all in very good shape). It needs strings and felts which would be $160.00 from the Harp Doctor and it would be a great old instrument. It's just taking up space now so I am asking $75.00 plus shipping (OBO) or possibly an interesting trade. You can email me at fulltimerart@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking. Art
fulltimerArt
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Re: Oscar Schmidt Autoharp

Postby GrantOlson » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Is this still for sale? If so, I would be interested in a picture or two. Are the strings and felts something that I could buy and then repair myself? I can put strings in and I could figure out the felts too if I knew where to buy them.
Grant
GrantOlson
Senior Mbr (101-500 posts)

Re: Oscar Schmidt Autoharp

Postby kwl » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:39 pm

Grant, since this is an over five year old post, my guess is that it is not still available. Fulltimerart has not check in to ED since last November.

Ken
"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."
kwl
Dulcified! (>2000 posts)

Return to Miscellaneous Instruments and Accessories