Wanted to buy: someone's old Zoom recorder

Only put instruments and accessories here that don't fit into the mountain or hammered categories.

Wanted to buy: someone's old Zoom recorder

Postby Ardenvoir » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:08 pm

I know many of y'all upgrade to the latest gear, and I would hope that somebody would like to get rid of a Zoom H2 or something like that. I need something to record classes, tunes, jams, etc., and then transfer it to my computer. The little Olympus recorder I was using has lost its connecting cord, not to mention I got a new computer and lost the software.

I guess any links to such things would be welcome also. Haven't looked on eBay and others yet, thought I would start here.

~Kitty~
Ardenvoir
Super Mbr (501-2000 posts)

Re: Wanted to buy: someone's old Zoom recorder

Postby Steve Smith » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:50 pm

I don't usually buy the latest toys, but when I bought my Zoom H2N a year and a half ago it was worth it. They're on Amazon now for about $150, not much different than then. I use it both for recording the tunes for the wncdc.org website and as a replacement for the 40-60+ year old microphones I had been using with our amp. I guess in 40 years or so I'll think about selling my Zoom!
Steve Smith

Re: Wanted to buy: someone's old Zoom recorder

Postby Judy K » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Kitty, I have a Zoom H2 around 4 years old. Never got the hang of using it and would consider selling it. I will check to see if it still works. Last check was ~ 6 months ago. Send me a PM on the price range you're hoping to find, if interested.
Judy K

Return to Miscellaneous Instruments and Accessories