New/Unused Kala Mahogany Tenor Uke For Sale - SOLD

Only put instruments and accessories here that don't fit into the mountain or hammered categories.

New/Unused Kala Mahogany Tenor Uke For Sale - SOLD

Postby cforget » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:28 am

I bought this tenor uke this past January in Florida from Sharrie George at the Folkcraft Festival w/Bing Futch and Richard Ash. It is ALL mahogany - top, sides and back. She comes with a real nice case, strap, book with unused cd,Korg tuner and some instruction sheets that Sharrie had given me. It is a beautiful instrument, however cannot play due to a previous left wrist injury and cannot chord. The strings have never been changed as I only tried to play her 1 or 2 times. Other than that she is in great condition -no nicks, cracks or marks on her at all. Here is the info that is inside of the uke: KA-TG. 1404. Would really like to find a good home where she will be played and enjoyed. I am asking $120.00. Will post pictures probably tomorrow or Thursday. Thank you. Edit / Crop Pics ,only 700 pixels quality allowed on this forum.. Better quality I-Pad Air can be sent to buyers E-mail if you Message id ??
.. Image
Rear View
.......... Image
Last edited by cforget on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cforget
Dulcified! (>2000 posts)

Re: New/Unused Kala Mahogany Tenor Uke For Sale

Postby ECollins » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:11 pm

I am very interested in your uke. If you could post pictures now/soon, I could then make a final decision.
I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity but would like to see it first. Pictures please. I am hoping to be first in
line for this!!!
Reply please.
ECollins
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Postby cforget » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Yes. Like I said in initial post, should be able to post pictures of the uke tomorrow or Thursday. Thanks for your patience. You are the 1st person to inquire about her, so you will be first in line.
cforget
Dulcified! (>2000 posts)

Postby ECollins » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:00 pm

You have sold your uke!! How about discussing details by phone?
I can be reached at 574-540-2520. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fred Collins
ECollins
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Return to Miscellaneous Instruments and Accessories