EverythingDulcimer
Sign in to follow this  
Carl Wagoner

So Frustrated trying to download Tabledit or get Support

I can't download TablEdit even though I paid for it. I downloaded demo in November. I'm having trouble removing that from my mac. At this point I just want a refund because there is no support - apparently - apart from email. Figuring this out via email might take months. Any suggestions?

Once you purchase Tabledit, you need to download from the website they sent you when you paid for the program. It should be this: http://www.tabledit.com/secured/

Enter your username and password and you should be able to download the program.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Hey Ken, Thanks. It took a while but I finally managed to getter done. This software isn't something I'll learn in a day. But thanks for your reply

You're welcome Carl. When I used Tabledit a lot for our dulcimer club, I became quite proficient, but I haven't used it for a few years and am now operating like.a beginner again.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Any music editing software that we can obtain has its own learning curve.  It will take some effort to learn on our own, watch any available tutorials, or gather other information to learn how to use any music editing software (not just TablEdit).  Music editing software is also a great learning tool.  I've learned a lot about sheet music in using my software, so I think obtaining music editing software is the start of a new learning path. 

Dave