EverythingDulcimer
Sign in to follow this  
Mark.Nelson

I've posted my back catalogue on Bandcamp

Greetings from the State of Seclusion!

Since my rural internet will not allow me to Livestream or otherwise engage with the world in real-time, I've decided to post all of my old Kicking Mule, Flying Fish and Wizmak recordings on Bandcamp. You can listen to them free for nothing, or download them for a greatly reduced price.

Here's a link to my Bandcamp page. There are a couple other things up there, too. Including the demo recording for my Folk/Jazz fusion band "Southern Light" and the only recording of the legendary Tex Pistols. And there's more to come.

And yeah, I'm still around, and I still play the dulcimer. But I've been doing other things lately. In fact, I couldn't access this forum using my old log-in. Musta expired or something. :o)

I wish everyone in the dulcimer community all the best.

Stay well, stay home, and stay tuned!

Mark Nelson

• Like 1

Thanks for the Bandcamp link Mark

Yes, your old login didn't work here because this is a new website with the tablature files from the old website.  Everything else is new.

Dave

Thanks, Mark. I've enjoyed your books and playing over the years. I'll see if I need to fill in any holes in my collection of your music.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."